Re: [IP] Quicksets - inserter

 I've only used 3 quick sets and I did manual insertions with all of them and I
had a heck of a time to get them in! I would pinch and push and push and push
and that darn needle wouldn't go into the skin it would push down on the skin,
way down making an indentation but took alot of pressure to actually pearce the
skin! Not sure if it was me or my skin. But with the sils, they go in no

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

  You just remove the paper on the