Re: [IP] Quicksets - inserter

>Ok, I'm a big baby, so I use the inserter. I didn't even know it was
>possible to insert without the thing. How do you do it? I am truly amazed

I inserted the QuickSets for awhile before I placed my first order with MM
(I traded a box of Sil/Tenders with another pumper for a box of QuickSets
when I wanted to try them).  You just remove the paper on the tape, remove
the round needle protector and hold by the big blue needle holder and jab
it in.  Yes, it works as long as you can get yourself to jab.  There are
instructions for manually inserting in the booklet that comes in every box
of QuickSets.  I had no problems doing it manually, but I do like the
inserter too.