Re: [IP] Update on Erica, Humalog, Novolog. etc.

Hi Summer,

We gave her 5grams of carbohydrate (as in 1/3 pce of toast:)  Once she started
dropping, everytime we checked her bg she was hovering around 4.5mmol.  The 5g
of carb kept her from going below that from hour to hour until excess insulin
was out of her system.  Just luck I think :)

Barb :)

Barb Chafe - Chair
Insulin Pumpers Canada - Nova Scotia Division
Mom to Erica, a Canadian Butterfly
Visit our insulin pumping website
via http://www.canadianbutterfly.ca