[IP] Re: agua aerobics

> I have not had any problems so
> far with somebody stealing my pump and tend not to let pumping stop me
> swimming or anything I feel like doing (it is not morally or physically
> harmful).

The operative words above are *any problems so far with somebody stealing my
pump.* We did have a pumper on this list who had his pump stolen that was in
a cooler on the beach. *I* figure someone thought they were getting free
beer, etc. He never got it back and had to get it replaced. If he's still on
here, maybe he can tell the story. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

I'm not really grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, crowds, lawyers,
loud music, unruly kids, Toyota commercials, barking dogs, politicians, and
a few other things I can't seem to remember right now. Anonymous