[IP] Re: Auto Syringe or CPI

>>>Gregory  William <email @ redacted>
Been a Diabetic 33 out of my 40 years on a insulin Pump for about 20 years
anyone remember autosyringe,or CPI>>>

Yeppers! They can be seen on my picture trail album. I afraid the site is
having server problems today. Keep trying until it can be accessed properly.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Many girls like to marry a military man--he can cook, sew, make bed, and is
in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.