Re: [IP] aqua aerobics

I've never let my pump stop me from doing anything(especially swimming)
 I just prefer to do everything with my pump.  I'd rather just suspend it then
 disconnect and leave it somewhere. BUT if I were to suspend it for the hour
 my sugars would go way up as I tend to stay just about the same when I go
 in and get out, sometimes I even come out a bit higher.  But if my suagrs are
 on the lower side  on the way in I drink a juice box.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 I have not had any