[IP] Fwd: aqua arobics

Dear Tami,
  I too use the Animas, and am not the least bit concerned about getting it wet.
When I swim though I always disconnect because I would have sever lows if I did
not. Some times I have to reduce my basal for a 1/2 hour before swimming too. Of
 course this is different for every one and changes for me depending on how
vigorously I swim. The pump really is waterproof though, I've gotten it wet and
you should be able to take it down 12 feet with no problem. Sadly the pool is
closed today,
I wanted to swim:)