[IP] agua aerobics

I disconnect my pump when swimming. Depending at the place I am at - I leave
my pump in the car (unsuspended), or lock it in a locker with a combination
pad lock or leave it in my hotel room. You can stay disconnected for an hour
without giving yourself a supplemental dose afterwards. I always check BG
before and after a swim. I usually eat a meal giving myself half the dose or
3/4 if my BG was a little high before the swim. I have not had any problems so
far with somebody stealing my pump and tend not to let pumping stop me from
swimming or anything I feel like doing (it is not morally or physically
PS Double Kudo's to the person that wrote the piece about the benefits to
pumping as a cost effective measure! Sharon B