Re: [IP] Anyone have Humalog stop working for them?

Yes; it stopped working in Gabe's pump.   We only use Novolog and have not
had a strange reading (some high, some low, but none unexplainable) since
then which was two months ago.

Humalog worked fine in injections.  Ultralente injections simply stopped
working well for Gabe.  That is why we finally tried the pump.