[IP] Hormone Replacement

I just had my first gyn since my diabetes diagnosis. My doctor strongly
recommended coming off hormone replacement. I take Prempro mainly for memory
and to improve sleep.  Without it, I wake up at 4 am and can't get back to
sleep or I am up going to the bathroom 3 or 4 times a night. I also loose
the ability to communicate. I know what I want to say but I don't know the
words. Occasionally I forget to take it for a few days and it becomes very
obvious to my family and friends when they have to complete all of my

I've been on HRT for 10 years. Is anyone still taking HRT?  What are your
thoughts? This maybe end up being a quality of life versus longevity.

Thanks for any words of wisdom,
Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03 with my gray pump

PS is there anyway to delete a word from spell check ie. basil. I don't use
it enough to be in there and would like to have it flagged.