[IP] Sil-serter

>>My Endo said that it is better to insert by hand because people have had some
problems with the sil-serter. Apparently it insets with so much force that it
creates bruising for some people and an increased incident of kinked

Hi Summer,

My 16 y/o son, Noah, has used the inserter with SofSet Micros for
years now and LOVES it.  He never gets bruises or kinked cannulas.
Is he an exception?  How about other inserter users out there?