[IP] Cozmo distributors & insurance difficulties

     Cliff wrote: If LogiMedix isn't contracted with your
     insurance then there is a problem.

My insurance company is not contracted with Logimedix but my LogiMedix rep
had no problem getting it through as  "in-network" because neither of their
2 in-network  durable medical equipment suppliers (MiniMed and EdgePark)
handled the Cozmo at that time. I believe EdgePark now handles supplies for
the Cozmo.

     Cliff also wrote: My advice is not to give up on the
      Cozmo, it is well worth the effort to get it.

I totally agree.

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03