Re:[IP] Long life with diabetes

LOL  When I read about the woman who was diagnosed in 1927 and started
pumping a year ago, I was reacting from a different perspective.  I am 56,
started pumping at age 52.  I have wondered all along about memory problems
as I age affecting my competence at pumping.  The day I read this article, I
had poured a cup of chocolate soy milk, looked at the carb count of 23, and
started to punch that number into the microwave to heat it up.

Luckily, it sounded like SHE was doing fine.

Linda Z