[IP] Re: Anyone had a problem with humalog not working

> From: "Sharon Brousseau" <email @ redacted>
> <snip> I was told not to do Novalog because
> it was too much like regular insulin. The half life's of regular played
> low blood sugar trips on me. <snip>

I was waiting for someone to respond to this point, and haven't seen one
yet. I wonder who said Novolog was too much like regular? Novolog is made by
NovoNordisk and so is Velosulin - which IS regular insulin. Did they get the
two confused? Novolog is extremely similar to Humalog, but with a different
something or other in the *analog chain*. Wonder if Michael can pick up on
this one?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty. ~ Sacha Guitry