[IP] Rashes was humalog

 From: "Sharon Brousseau" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Rashes was humalog
> The doc and I don't know what is causing it.

Take a look at these websites which have lots of photos of different rashes.
Don't look only at the  rashes related to diabetes (some are sooo gross)
just  find something that looks like yours.
I saw my dermotologist consult such websites when I had an unexplained rash
a few years ago.
A picture is worth a thousand words.  Good luck.
Denise Guerin type 1 48 years