[IP] Pumping insulin - BG readings

>I was looking at the SugarTrac website, wishing for no strip, no blood
checking of blood sugar >levels and they are very close to being ready for
selling their product.  They were projecting final >FDA approval for Sept or
Oct this year! I wonder how long it takes after that for it to get on the
>market?? I want one now!

Hi Faith,

I'm betting it will be years, not months, for your dream to come true.  Be
careful to trust any company's time projections; they are invariably overly
optimistic.

Hal
IDDM 23 years, pumping 6+ years, now using a Disetronic D-Tron