[IP] Anyone have Humalog stop working for them?

- you said:

 <<I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I'm telling you, it CAN
happen, even when you do everything you're supposed to do.>>

 This is EXACTLY the part of this insideous disease that I hate. There are no
ABSOLUTES. What works for one individual, doesn't for another. What works one
time, doesn't the next. The variables are too random, too changing, & the
results are too unpredictable. This disease is sooo stress, if you obsess. I've
finally learned, after 17 mos. to just take each day as it comes. And I am anal!
So it's very hard for me to just let it go.