Re: [IP] Need ideas for new sites

  My son Joshua, now age 11 and pumping 3+ years uses his abdomen, the top
part of his hiney (right where it slopes away from the lower back.  Don't go
to low) and now the outer aspect of his thighs.  He gets THE BEST BG control
from his legs.  His total daily dose goes way down on these site.  When we
get a newer pump (currently H-Tron+- shooting for Deltec) and we have
multiple basal profiles we will actually have a separate profile for leg

Good Luck!

Oh, Josh is really skinny so no arms at this time and he only has limited
space on his tummy.

mom to Joshua