Re: [IP] 24 hr test vs spot checks

> Michael,
> Do you know the reason why are spot checks superior? Do they still
> measure the creatinine clearance? and how do I find out more, did Dr
> Lemely publish a recent paper or book? Many thanks for the info,
> Donna

dunno, he just said that was the practice now. I'll ask and post his reply.

This is interesting since *many* things are covered in the 24-hr. test and I
still get one about every 3 months - required by my kidneyologist. I think
I'll still trust it. YMMV (~_^)

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.