Re: [IP] Animas Pump noises

In a message dated 2/28/2002 5:31:36 PM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Question for any of you Animas pump users............Does your pump rattle
>  when shaken?  I noticed my pump started to rattle the last time I changed
>  cartridge.

Yes, when there's no cartridge in it, it should move freely -- making a
rattling sound if you shake the pump back and forth.  We were taught that by
shaking that screw/arm down before we insert the cartridge (and leaving the
opening where the cartridge goes in facing down after the shake) will make
the priming step go even faster .  .  .

Pumpmama to Katie -- happily pumpin with her Animas pump "ELvis" since 6-1-01