Re: [IP] Animas Pump noises

Allen <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Question for any of you Animas pump users............Does your pump rattle
> when shaken?  I noticed my pump started to rattle the last time I changed
> cartridge.  Animas is telling me that it is the lead screw and it is
> to make that "clicking" sound.  I never noticed it before and I've had my
> since November.  It sounds like something is loose on the inside..  Any
> ideas?

Shake me hard enough and *I* will rattle.  God only knows what's loose
inside me.  8-)

More seriously, I suspect that, like most reliable devices, there's some
slop built in.  Unless you are having difficulty with accurate and precise
dosing, I wouldn't worry too much about it.  Or give Animas a call - I'm
sure they'd be happy to help you out.

Jim Handsfield