Re: [IP] Driving and Lows

i too have had a similar experience ... when i was pregnant with my second
it happened about 3 different times where my blood sugar would drop and i
wouldn't notice for quite a while...
once i fell asleep with my blood sugar low and i woke up and i couldn't
see!!!  it was horrifying!
and then there was another time i was playing a game boy and all of the
sudden i was going crazy, literally freaking out...my husband was there that
time and he had no clue what was going on with me!
needless to say my second pregnancy was a success....but it also (the severe
lows) persuaded me to get my tubes tied!
it is scary!  but tg it hasnt happened to me since....
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)