Re: [IP] Driving and Lows

Your lucky you didn't hit something or someone.  I had 3 hypo car accidents
before the pump the first and last of which were pretty scary(1.rolling the
vehicle and walking away. 2. not remembering anything and being told after
waking up in the E.R. not knowing where or who I was that I was in an auto
accident.)  I now always check my B.G. before and every hour while driving.

I pulled out,drove down the wrong side of