Re: [IP] Re: highs after site change

I am having a difficult time determing what is "left in". Do we cut off the tubing next to the old site? Because of the method of afixing the site. My site and tubing is between two tapes, this allows less movement of the site and reduction of infection. Such a crassication might allow more insulin to flow into the old site thus may produce a low or infection.
We might want to list some limitations and caustions associations before advising the technique to go universal. I wiil list some of things to watch out for if you want to be the holder.