RE: [IP] RE: Vent

<but the premium runs close to $900 per month for the two of us.>

Unless they pay for it completely out of pocket, I don't think many people
know how much their health insurance actually costs.  Usually all they know
about (and complain about) is their own contribution.  My contribution is
about $250 a month, but the actual cost for family coverage is over a
thousand dollars a month.  My employer offers an ala carte benefits
selection program, giving employees several coverage options to choose from.