Re: [IP] RE: Vent

>I never knew how different BC and BS is between states, I'm in Illinois
>and they pay for everything, mail order 90 day supply for $10.00.
>Insurance company's make so much money, you'd think they would pay for
>some of the test strips. Michael

It's not that the BC/BS is so different, but that they offer different
policies.  The policies can go from covering everything 100% to covering
next to nothing.  Employers generally decide what they want to offer their
employees based on premium cost.  The more coverage, the higher the
premium.  Luckily my husband's employer believes in good insurance, my
BC/BS of Michigan covers 100% of my pump supplies, but the premium runs
close to $900 per month for the two of us.