Re: [IP] Vent!!

>I call and his nurse informs me they will give me a
>prescription for 90 days and no more until I make an

My doc's office tells me this all the time, but they won't give me any
scrips, PERIOD.  I keep trying to get them to understand that they *can't*
do that.  (Its not in their contract anywhere, and I see an outside endo for
the major stuff.)

I would suggest calling the customer service deppartment and getting in
writing *exactly* what they can and cannot do, related to giving scrips.
Maybe I'll try that....