Re: [IP] RE: Vent - insurance

>>>I never knew how different BC and BS is between states, I'm in Illinois
and they pay for everything, mail order 90 day supply for $10.00. Insurance
company's make so much money, you'd think they would pay for some of the
test strips. Michael>>>

It's NOT the insurance company, it's the contract your *employer* made with
the insurance company. Ford makes vehicles, but many models. Insurance
companies have many plans and your employer chooses what is contracted.

Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse. - Lily Tomlin