RE: [IP] RE: Vent

Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia pays for everything but alcohol swabs and the sports cover for my pump.  I bought 100 swabs for .99, so  I thought that was a pretty good deal.  I am amazed as well at the difference.  I posted here yesterday that my husb(he carries me on his insurance) considered changing jobs recently.  His first question was not what the salary was but "What kind of insurance do you have?  I have a very expensive wife."  Insurance can make or break a pumper!