Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set Marion/Failed Pump 101

In a message dated 2/27/2002 6:06:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Have you considered trying Novolog in the pump?  It's worked for many
> pumpers
> who have had the same problem as Gabe with sites not absorbing Humalog
> after
> 24-48 hours . . .
> Lyndy
> Pumpmama to Katie

In regard to Novolog, it may be worth a try.  However, our problems have been
mechanical failure of the sites (bent cannula, blood in cannula) and etc and
I don't think there were absorption problems.  I don't know if Novolog would
fix the mechanical issues.