Re: [IP] Novolog

In a message dated 2/28/2002 7:30:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You made the comment about changing the site every 2 days.  I will tell you
> a positive aspect of the more frequent changes:  less tape irritation.  I
> have found that I am ok if I change in 2 days

If sites are REALLY reliable for 48 hours, Gabe may be willing to do that.  I
mean REALLY reliable; I don't think I can stand too many more suprises at
b.g. of 350; it takes all day and part of the night to get stability.

Our routine with MDI takes about 4 minutes per meal.  Gabe ices; I fill (and
of course I make meals which I would continue to do with pump and I calculate
doses) and then I inject.  A site change every 2 days may be just as easy and
the pump would be very nice.

I still haven't seen two sites, two times in a row for 48 hours...but we are
going to try again, I think.