RE: [IP] Re:test strips amount- Bud Hopper

I have an odd situation with my insurance company.  They require me to use a
mail order prescription service (Caremark) and their contract with them only
allows Caremark to ship 100 test strips.  Every thing else they supply in
3-month quantities with a co-pay of $27.  My doctor prescribes 8 tests a
day, so every twelve days I have to reorder from Caremark and give them
another $27 (a little less than half the OTC cost).  Wish they would come
out of the dark ages...