[IP] Novolog

I am going to request a prescription for Novolog.  I am going to retry the
Quicksets in the hip/butt area.  Gabe cannot use his abdomen; neither the SIl
nor the Quickset lasted more than 24 hours in the abdomen.  The Quicksets are
easy for Gabe to change himself, should he need to do it alone.  If they
don't work, then we have to reconsider.

The CDE suggests a "safety loop".  I will try that, although Gabe does not
like the tape on his skin.

Someone, somewhere suggested a Dr. Scholls foot pad or something like that to
cover the site...anybody remember?   Gabe is a banger and bumper; carries a
large backpack that bumps and hits site (according to him).

And that's it.  If we can recover from the shock, we will go back on this
weekend and see what happens.  A Quickset change every 48 hours might be
acceptable...I would prefer three days, of course.

Thanks for all the notes and suggestions.  It got me through this Pump War