[IP] IP] Re:test strip insurance coverage-Ohio

> I too have Med Mutual Super Plus of Ohio and my
> Target Pharmacist said they weren't covered.

We use CVS pharmacy.  I do believe that each employer may have a slightly
different policy even though they are with the same insurance company.  The
only problem we had was in getting the quanity we needed.  We got a letter
from the endo stating the medical necessity for the number of strips we
needed and that resolved that issue.  Another possibility in the State of
Ohio is BCM (Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps).  Many people get
coverage for diabetes supplies for their children through this agency.  Even
middle income people who have insurance qualify.  I believe if your income is
in the higher amount, you may still quality for a small premium.