Re: [IP] RE: Vent

In a message dated 2/27/02 10:31:58 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama doesn't pay for test strips at all.
 have to use my wife's public education insurance because it is such a good
 group plan.  They pay for everything else, but not for test strips.  Makes
 sense to me at all, since that is the one crucial thing I need to keep me
 healthy so they won't have to pay lots of other medical procedures.
 that I can do about that?  Do you think they will cave? >>

The insurance company does not determine what is covered: Your employer does.
Talk to staff benefits at your company.

Jan and Elvis