Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set Marion/Failed Pump 101

Both the polyfin tubing and the cannula looks white if it has been
crushed or bent -- this is not crystalized insulin, only cosmetic
damage to the tubing

Thank you; I did not know that.  The cannula was bent and it could have been small air bubbles even though we primed and primed, lubricated, brought the insulin to room temperature, "gassed" the vial per MiniMed's customer support person and etc.

I believe you that it was not "crystalized insulin" because that doesn't make any sense.