[IP] RE: Vent

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama doesn't pay for test strips at all.  I
have to use my wife's public education insurance because it is such a good
group plan.  They pay for everything else, but not for test strips.  Makes no
sense to me at all, since that is the one crucial thing I need to keep me
healthy so they won't have to pay lots of other medical procedures.  Anything
that I can do about that?  Do you think they will cave?