Re: [IP] Re: Sil Set Marion/Failed Pump 101

In a message dated 2/27/2002 4:34:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Marion, I am so frustrated for you.....and I thought we have had a tough
> adjustment

Been on the phone with Minimed about 4 times; they are nice and helpful.  We
ran through how to prime; we checked the pump to see if it makes a full
rotation with 7.2 bolus and etc.  Gabe was on the phone with them while he
filled the resevoir (lubricating it first) and then primed and prepared the

They send samples of tape and glue and wipes.  We solved the "falling off"
problem with Mastisol...it was great.  The insulin simply doesn't get in
after 24-48 hours.