RE: [IP] cost of pumping???

I sat down and figured this out one day.  I am obsessive
compulsive...Seriously, I use MM sofsets and their reservoirs and figured the
cost to be (changing sets every 3 days) about $200 a month in supplies. I
broke it down further to figure that it costs me $26 each time I change. (My
insurance company picks up the bill 100%--my husband was considering changing
companies and the first question was...what kind of insurance do you have? I
have a very expensive wife.)

Anyway, $26 a day or approx. $200 a month for me.