Re: [IP] travel with the pump

I have been thru a number of times and have had no trouble --Some will ask
questions about the pump or the G. meter & strips but I welcome all the
questions (which take little time) for security reasons. I carry a briefcase
with double the supplies I need just in case I am delayed as I was in New
York during 9/11. They have never questioned the contents of my briefcase
which is all diabetic supplies and my small camcorder..
   Just be sure to follow Airline guidelines and you probably have no