[IP] Marion and Failed Sites

Hi Marion,

I have followed the threads about the trials and
tribulations you and Gabe are experiencing with
getting started, the tons of advice and counsel you
have received from members of this list, but have not
noticed (and it could be ME that missed it) if you or
anyone else has raised the question of whether Gabe
may be sensitive to the Humalog rather than the sets
themselves being the problems?  Perhaps I missed your
descriptions of the site problems you are having, but
wonder if perhaps Gabe might do better on Novalog or
on a mix of H & R?  I guess I find myself concerned
and confused on how Gabe can be using UL injections
with the pump...I must have missed something here.

I would agree with Gabe's docs that the pump is the
gold standard of care, being a bit of a maveric and
starting on this thing 20 years ago; I just wish it
had been available about 30 years ago when I went
through all my teenage angst, and that I'd had a
parent who was only a tenth as interested in my health
as you are!  Keep up the good work - we're all pulling
for you and Gabe.
Kathy Fagan
Dx 10/68, Pumping 12/17/82