Re: [IP] Day/dates of chats

 I sorry if you and others(I checked logs from last night) had problem with my post. I will try to remember to add the day next time. I had writen it up last week and was just reposting it. It is still hard for me to type as I have two fingers locked up (I am waiting until after this week's chat before I go in to have the cut and fixed).

    FYI: I'm trying to setup chats with all four of the pump makers. As it stands today: Animas is the First Tuesday of the month, Disetronic is the  Second Monday of the month, Dana Diabecare the Third Thursday of the month, And Minimed the Four Wednesday of the month. All of the Guest Pump Makers Chats take place at 9P.M. EST, 8P.M. CST, 7P.M. MST, 6P.M. PST, in the GUEST ROOM. Starting next week IP's Chat hosts will be sending a Chat Post out to the membership  of up coming chats, a lineup of chats and hosts. IP has nightly chats starting at 9P.M. EST 7 days a week. With some going for 4 to 5 hours. The chat room are open 24/7 so all anyone needs to do is to post a note to the list that you are in a room and someone will come and chat with you. If you would like to be a IP chat host, please let one of us know.

email @ redacted wrote:
> >M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M* >
>         Come one, come all to chat on February 27, 2002 at 9P.M. >

Would it be too much to ask that the day of the week be included when a date is given for any event? I know, I have a calendar, but when an invitation is given with just the date it is often inconvenient to have to go look at what day is involved, too. (~_^)