Re: [IP] Marion and Gabe

In a message dated 2/27/2002 7:56:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . Two hours with no basal and bolus
> for the food can make your blood sugar go

Thank you for the support.  Yep, I saw b.g.s above 300 which I haven't seen
in more than 2.5 years of diabetes; it was scary.

But neither I nor Gabe is ready to give up yet.  I simply am not making
appointments til later in the a.m. and catch up my work in the middle of the
night waiting to correct highs or lows.

Have a good day and thanks again for the kind note.