[IP] Monday Night Meeting NYC

Just a reminder about this coming Monday's Meeting in NYC for Pumpers and
Non-Pumpers....our special guest is Rich Weil who will share his extensive
background in physiology b specifically as to how it relates to Type 1
diabetes and exercise programs.    Rich has worked in most all of the NYC
Diabetes centers and is considered an expert on this topic. If you have
already told me you are coming, you don't have to respond again

Remember to "prepare" for this meeting, if you can, by considering some of
the following:
-    What are your life goals and how does exercise fit in?
-    Do you have separate athletic goals?
-    What type of exercises do you enjoy?  (channel surfing does NOT count)
-    What diabetic-related factors affect your exercise and how do you
address them?
- Is your exercise routine working for you?   I.e. Type of insulin, time
of day, nutrition, etc....
-    What have you learned from your exercise as a diabetic?

There will be a $10 requested contribution, but if you can't or are unable to
contribute, you may still attend.  We need a good turn out at this event, so
please let me know if you are coming, and if you are, if you will be able to
make a financial contribution.

Location:  Good Shepard Episcopal Church 240 E. 31st Street (south side of
street). between 2nd and 3rd Avenue. Please remember that the door buzzer is
in the UPPER RIGHT HAND corner.

If you have specific topics and/or questions that you would like addressed by
Rich, please email them directly to Dave Weingard.  His email address is
email @ redacted

With such a special and talented guest, please spread the word!   We want to
have a full group for this exciting event, and everyone is invited, even if
you have never attended our group before

Please rsvp to me (Sara) if you haven't already

Sara Falconer