[IP] Day/dates of chats

>M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M*M* >
>         Come one, come all to chat on February 27, 2002 at 9P.M. >

Would it be too much to ask that the day of the week be included when a date
is given for any event? I know, I have a calendar, but when an invitation is
given with just the date it is often inconvenient to have to go look at what
day is involved, too. (~_^)

email @ redacted (who's socked in with snow today after a spin around and hitting a
utility pole last night (hugsy did it) and minivan right sliding door