[IP] Re: Marion again

Oh, Marion.  Oh, dear.  I must say again I don't understand why you are
tormenting yourself over a treatment that is not needed at this time.  Yes,
there are tears - I've shed many of them myself, during site changes and
many other times.  And yes, you are right, this pump stuff is not easy at
all - EVER, and especially not at the beginning.

You say you have 5 kids and a medical practice.  Are you Wonder Woman?  At
your present pace you may compromise your own health.

I am exasperated at how driven (obsessed?) you continue to be with these
issues.  I wish you well (and Gabe too, of course), but I really  cannot
fathom why you don't give it a rest.  At least for now.