[IP] Re: cure cure islet info

hi everyone

I am sorry espicallly to Jim if I made it look like this treatement would be
the cure.I was simply passing on what the CDA passed on to us.  I do know
the risks of transplants as had family die after getting a transplant  and
also had family die waiting for one. So I know both sides.

I for one want a cure and will work towards that always.This past 4 weeks we
saw enough angles of diabetic problems happening , that I cried. My kid
tries so hard but she has days that will not work , no matter what. But we
walk forward knowing today is a new day and we will not give up.

Sorry if I did something to make others think differently. I just an
encouraged that at least they are working towards helping all the diabetics
with the best treatments they can.

Happy thoughts and hugs
Jana Mom to Patricia
(Dx age 2 celiac age 8 and now turning 12 with her Htron side kick.)