RE: [IP] Intimacy

Just disconnect for a "little while".  My husband understands this and has no problem with it.  I had the same concerns but it's really no problem.  I think the "idea" of it is a little worrisome at first.

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 9:58 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Intimacy

My new pump is on the dining room table, anxiously awaiting use.  Here's something I haven't seen addressed in the couple weeks I've been monitoring this site - how does the pump affect intimacy?  I just find it hard to picture myself with something hanging from my stomach...
Thanks to all for the info. I have gleaned so far.  You've made me comfortable with my decision to pump!
Kim