[IP] Intimacy

My new pump is on the dining room table, anxiously awaiting use.  Here's something I haven't seen addressed in the couple weeks I've been monitoring this site - how does the pump affect intimacy?  I just find it hard to picture myself with something hanging from my stomach...
Thanks to all for the info. I have gleaned so far.  You've made me comfortable with my decision to pump!

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with email @ redacted! http://shopnow.netscape.com/