[IP] Intimacy

My new pump is on the dining room table, anxiously awaiting use.  Here's something I haven't seen addressed in the couple weeks I've been monitoring this site - how does the pump affect intimacy?  I just find it hard to picture myself with something hanging from my stomach...
Thanks to all for the info. I have gleaned so far.  You've made me comfortable with my decision to pump!
Kim