Re: [IP] Pumping and basals/Cancel this thread.

If you have 7 site failures in 5 days, then there is literally no basal
getting in with the pump.

I think I made a mistake starting this thread; so I am going to end my part
in it.  The doctor and CDE are in agreement that it is okay to use UL for
basal (part of basal) til we find a reliable set and site for Gabe.

My criteria is three sets functioning for three days and then it is full pump.

But obviously the topic upsets some folks; I was just asking...so I am done
with it.